Pavones is located on the Southern Pacific of Costa Rica, near the border of Panama. It's considered the 2nd longest left hand break in the world. And take my word for it, when there is a south swell, Pavones is the place to surf.
Here are a few of the pictures I have taken in Pavones about 150 yards from my surf house.
It's the blue and white, two story house just off the corner of the soccer field, just behind Dona Dora's restaurant, and next to the police outpost.
Want to rent the Pavones Point Surf house?
- Pavones Point Surf House. Recently totally remodeled.
- Awesome location in the center of town - 150 yards from the legendary surf break!
- Basic and charming house
- Air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Huge screened patio to relax on and check the surf from your porch!
- Fully furnished
- Full kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, pots, pans, potable spring water from tap)
- 2 Bedrooms Upstairs - First bedroom with king bed and second bedroom off main bedroom with a queen bed (sleeps one person or a couple)
- 2 Bathrooms (toilest, showers, huge bathtub upstairs)
- Living/Chill Room
- Optional bed can be setup in living room
- Lots of glass windows, fully screened windows, and ceiling fans
- Standard 110/120 Volt electricity throughout
Check availability on AIRBNB: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26393992
"i just want you to know how amazing my time was in pavones...when i arrived by bus, ... i saw the house i was like, no way, this is too good to be true.
thank you soooo so so so much for the opportunity to not only surf the most magical wave, but just experiencing pavones, meeting everyone who lives there, and being in the middle of nowhere for a month..."
- Monica, previous renter